"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~Douglas Adams
"The best thing you can give is your honest self." ~Mr. Rogers
"Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength. Move on." ~Henry Rollins
"If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0."
"People change and things go wrong, but always remember that life goes on."
"If God had intended for us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates." ~Roald Dahl
"A life without cause is a life without effect." Dildano In Barbarella
"Life is like a bank account, you take out of it what you put in."
"So let me say before we part, so much of me is made of what I learned from you. You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart." ~Wicked, the Musical.
"He who dares, wins." ~British Special Air Service
"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." ~E.B.White
"Never give in-nevre, never, never,never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictons of honour and good snese." ~Winston Churchill
"Every person, all the events of your life, are there because yo uhave drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you." ~Richard Bach
"Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for." ~Lawrence Block
"...miles to go before I sleep." ~Robert Frost
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." ~Albert Einstein
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." ~Tyler Durden
"We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down." ~Kurt Vonnegut
"I'm smart enough to know that I'm dumb." ~Richard Feynman
"If you get the choice to sit out or dance, I hope you dance."
"People quote others only when they have nothing worth saying themselves." ~Augstya Mehta
"The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by foold." ~Thucydides
"If yo uhave built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them." ~Thoreau
"Adversity causes some men to break, and others to break records." ~William A. Ward
"We each have two lives--the one that we're given and the one that we make." ~Kobi Yamada
"Knowing is better than wondering, waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying." ~Meredith Grey (Grey's Anatomy)
"Every form correctly seen is beautiful." ~Goethe
"What you do is never more important than that you do it." ~Robert Jaffe
"You are a living mockery of your own ideals. If not, you have set your ideals too low." ~Charles Ludlam
"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused." ~Author Unknown
"Life is what happnes when you're busy making other plans."
"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses--behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." ~Muhammad Ali
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." ~Rume
"The best things in life aren't free--they just don't cost any money."
"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." ~George Sand
"Change what you don't like or let it change you."
"The best way to invent the future is to invent it." ~Alan Kay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment